Friday, June 22, 2012

It's FRIDAY! Yep you got things to do! Maybe you don't write or anything on Fridays but let me tell you, it's a good day to look at the MOVIES! I myself go to the drive in here locally for standard shows, but word on th street is that you MUST SEE PROMETHEUS IN 3D! Why you say, because it was made for it in certain parts. I disagree, but me it's because 3d only jacks up my bill and gives me a headache. Also in my CAR, I can jack up the sound ALL I WANT. I have better food available to me, because A: In a standard theater you have to pay almost five bucks a drink that isn't that fantastic. In a drive in you can bring your Starbucks with you for that. In my local drive in theater the food prices are low enough so I can get a good size hot dog  and a drink and fries for less then five bucks because they know hey have to compete. In a standard theater the screens are getting much smaller. When I was a kid I went to a Cinidome Theater and Darth Vaders' head was like eighty feat tall! "You are a rebel traitor and a spy!" meant lot more then then it does now.
Batman is out and IT LOOKS COOL. Spider man is also coming to town again. Lots of good stuff to see and it's going spider man is going to be great. You can see a trailer at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCfTRMyjGU here.  Sorry about the link but I don't have down all the cool quick buttons for blogger yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment