Friday, June 22, 2012

Well went to WEST FEST. It was fun. It was free to get in and well, I had two year olds with me so they(all the women present) held a gun to my wallet and we were short 20 bucks in two minutes. The girls(all four of them) road the merry-go-round.

Yep it was two minutes, but they had lots of fun. Screaming and laughing. And the two year old twins were too. So what does this have to do with being a geek. Being a geek means getting random joy from just about anything. It means not carring how much something costs because IT MUST BE MINE. I have found really really cool art at Wes Fest and now I have to learn how to display it on the blog. Oh yes there will be art and cool stuff here soon. Till then I hope everyone has a good time. See you then.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment