Thursday, June 21, 2012

This blog is about stuff I like. I can make something that you would like too, but that defeats the purpose of this blog. I am a writer, a radio talk show host, I do public relations, but a lot of that stuff is really about what Other people want me to do. I like you am a very busy person. If you are like me you go to a store at least once a week to look at comic books, or RPG or find out about new games. Which I do find out about alot of games. I do reviews on those games not to industry standard or even about the rules that are right in the box, but what rules people play with. It's like when you play Monopoly. No one really plays with the same rules, but often time we play with similar rules. When I do a movie review, I record it on audio, but audio takes longer then reading. Audio really is music to me, it is the sound of laughter and companionship that takes place between you and me. If you want to add comment in written audio or even video go ahead. Just make sure that you are adding something that is important if just even to you. 

1 comment: